Michigan

Hey everyone! I just released my 3rd LSDj album. I'm really proud of it!

https://powersupply1.bandcamp.com/album/daisy-love

The lsdj savs are included with the optional purchase along with a few bonus tracks!

South Korea

I really like this release! Fish Funk is my jam. It's nice to hear releases that aren't EDM.

Madriz, Supain
DeerPresident wrote:

I really like this release! Fish Funk is my jam. It's nice to hear releases that aren't EDM.

+1.000.000

Michigan

thanks guys!

Whateverville, California

Another solid release that dodges trends and comes out sounding classic. The experimentation with non - LSDJ sounds is interesting and could be the start of something much bigger. Sometimes I found myself wanting a little more power out of the noise drums, but that's just me. Favorite jam is a dead heat between Super Flying Ice Cream Truck and Summer Breeze, Brain Freeze.

Michigan
Imaginary wrote:

Another solid release that dodges trends and comes out sounding classic. The experimentation with non - LSDJ sounds is interesting and could be the start of something much bigger. Sometimes I found myself wanting a little more power out of the noise drums, but that's just me. Favorite jam is a dead heat between Super Flying Ice Cream Truck and Summer Breeze, Brain Freeze.

Thank you for the detailed review!

Honestly, I wanted more power out of the noise drums too, but I couldn't find any good methods to go about it... I usually I make the drums powerful by laying a pulse or wav kick-like sound under it, but a few of the songs just didn't have any room for them! I really should just study/experiment with noise tables... I really don't know much about em

Also thanks for saying your favorite songs, that's always my favorite thing to hear from people!

Whateverville, California

Check out the LSDJ patchbook and scope the noi section. There are a few good examples that'll help you start getting a nice crunchy table kick. You don't have any trouble with crafting interesting and expressive noi sounds in general, there are just a few moments where I really wanted to hear a juicy snare or angular kick. wink

Melbourne, Australia

Enjoying this release a lot! Super nice grooves without being generic. Keep it up!