Tennessee

the "staff" of THRASH44 where talking and we have decided we want todo another compilation album!
If  you haven't heard our first one check it out HERE
we are looking for some "dark & heavy" type of stuff with a cinematic effect to it, (the main thing we release) this will be vigorously curated so only send songs if u really feel strongly about it. to send tracks send them to frankangottiisdead[@]gmail.com in .wav forum please, the due date will be March 31st

Last edited by frank angotti is dead (Feb 17, 2016 6:11 pm)

Tennessee

anyone interested?

Los Angeles, CA

I'll submit something.

So. California

I'll give it a shot. Hope it's heavy enough smile

Last edited by Lack of Sound (Feb 17, 2016 7:36 pm)

Abandoned on Fire

Imma try but you of all people know I'm not that great with getting anything done tongue

Tennessee
egr wrote:

Imma try but you of all people know I'm not that great with getting anything done tongue

Pshh you got this

Canberra, Australia

I can attempt something :twisted:

Los Angeles

10/10 down for this.

Tennessee
perajeremy wrote:

10/10 down for this.

there he is!

Chicago

only if you promise to whisper in my ear, "I'm vigorously curating this," when you review my track

Tennessee
theghostservant wrote:

only if you promise to whisper in my ear, "I'm vigorously curating this," when you review my track

we could possibly make this happen haha...really love how many of you are down, if we get more people interested/not submitting in time of due date we can bump it back for you guys if need be.

Oulu, Finland

Hey frank and other guys here! As fairly new proud owner of couple c64's i got hooked in chip tune producing a while ago. (done some techno/dnb projects before) Just got registered on this forum, and decided that i could try to share one of my works with you, i haven't published yet! You got some mail man, hope you like what you hear, and be sure there is more coming! smile

Toronto, Canada

Fuck yeah!

Tennessee

going to cancel this compilation from lack of tracks being submitted....come on guys, dont just say ull drop a track...DO IT!! lol, meh
maybe next time