Tokyo, Japan

Please Lose Battle's new album OUT NOW!
(`・ω・´)Chip x Pop = Unprecedented Joy (´∀`)

This is the first release that features their full live set up of chip, bass, and drums. Track 2 has a guest vocal appearance from Japanese chiptuner Bun!

Trying something new with this release. A direct download is available on the Cheapbeats homepage.

Direct download ($4)

Bandcamp
- Digital ($6)
- ULTRA rare shirts (SOLD OUT)
- Shirt and CD bundle ($35 inc. shipping)
- Digital download ($25 inc. shipping)

1. Goodbye Joy
2. Panic Crash
3. Swamp Waltz
4. Hit and Run
5. Sunday Chill In Cosmos

› Cheapbeats Records Catalogue

Last edited by cheapshot (Mar 2, 2016 1:25 am)

Clermont-Ferrand, France

For the record, all chiptune parts made with Famitracker (0.4.6).

Los Angeles, CA

This record is really good!!

Chicago

a plus

Clermont-Ferrand, France

Thanks a lot guys !

Nomad's Land

Yeah this is pretty damn cool. Especially "Swamp Waltz" was right down my alley wink

Tokyo, Japan

I'm trying something new with this release. A digital download is available on the Cheapbeats site for $4 (compared to $6 on Bandcamp). See above for details.

Whateverville, California

Evokes a wide range of feelings, from excitement to anger to depression. Swamp Waltz really did it to me. Very smooth blend of Fami and Instrumentation. I like the tradeoffs that you guys make to let the tracking and the instruments shine in turn. Much respect for the bass sound where tasteful use of distortion comes into play. Live drums are clean and not overproduced. Cheers to the engineer.

My only reservation is that I feel this should have been longer. wink

Oklahoma City, OK

Best PLB album yet, imo.

Clermont-Ferrand, France

Thank you gentlemen ! I'm glad your prefer this one, because I do too big_smile
Yeah indeed we didn't want to overproduce the drums. Ty for the feedback, I'll let the engineer know, he'll be happy !

irrlichtproject wrote:

Yeah this is pretty damn cool. Especially "Swamp Waltz" was right down my alley wink

Thanks man, and also for the sharing on your blog wink