Alabama

Either a 2 or 4 channel mixer. Hit me up with offers, open to a lot of brands and models, just not digging the prices I am finding for things on ebay.

Detroit, Michigan

wait till 4th of july or black friday deals at guitar center. I got a Numark Im9 open box for $69.99

Michigan

idk what a "DJ mixer" is, but I have a Korg KM 202 that I have no use for. It is a little beaten up but snesei showed me that it works. tongue
I have another mixer with more channels and basic attenuation/gain knobs which is all I will ever need probably so the 202 is just collecting dust.

Alabama
Jazzmarazz wrote:

idk what a "DJ mixer" is, but I have a Korg KM 202 that I have no use for. It is a little beaten up but snesei showed me that it works. tongue
I have another mixer with more channels and basic attenuation/gain knobs which is all I will ever need probably so the 202 is just collecting dust.

I bought one of those on ebay just last week and it came busted. I'm thinking about replacing it with another 202 but also contemplating buying a higher end mixer for DJing with CDJs as well. What would you be willing to part with it for (not including shipping)?

Planet Zaxxon

I buy used off of guitarcenter dot com all the time. If it doesnt work or has any issues, they take it back at any local guitar center and give full refund. They have tons of DJ mixers for sale.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Used/

Alabama

Thanks Carl! I'll look into it, since I have some extra extra gear to sell I'll probably get a Pioneer mixer as I start to build up my CDJ setup this summer.

Tennessee

(may not be a DJ mixer) but I've been really liking my iRig lately, small and works wonders...wouldn't mind two more channels now tho lol