Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 17, 2019 12:19 am)

Yes please

Whateverville, California

Emailed!
So the cost for production is $3.70 for a light + film, and you'd be asking $4.07 or so for the finished product? I'd be interested in 10-20 lights depending on the color choices. What kind of production numbers would it take to be able to produce a fuller run of colors? What's realistic for you guys at this point in regards to keeping Density lights in stock on the website? Just curious about the option of availability. It seems like there are some problems with the secondary market honestly. I've seen some pretty wacky crap on eBay and I feel for you guys, and the guy who just wants an (insert color) Density light without having to pay an escalated secondary market price on eBay. Hope all goes well!

Whateverville, California

I though a MOQ of 100pcs for you guys was pretty damn low. I was like "what a nice manufacturer" haha.

Interested..

Last edited by Koji-Kendo (Dec 27, 2015 9:54 am)

NUMBSKULL

Are the handheld legends backlights technically clones of yours?

NUMBSKULL

That's too bad, along with the gb shells. I actually just bought a backlight from handheld legends because literally nobody else sells them except Nonfinite but ehhhhh.

You need to get your shop opened back up ASAP.

Mailed :-)

Austin, TX

So you need 10 people to invest ~$400? How much time would you estimate before you must make a decision on the order, and how many spots are still open? I would love to get in on this since I absolutely love your density backlights, but considering that it's the holiday season, I'll be low on funds for a bit.

Apeshit wrote:
catskull wrote:

Are the handheld legends backlights technically clones of yours?

That's what I'm told. I try not to keep up to date on it. It's rather disheartening.

Our panel's were not copied from ASM although they look very similar, as much as any square flat panel can look the same. They were separately designed and manufactured and use different LED's. ASM is a respectable shop and I am glad to have a little fun competition to make the modding products better! We could always team up for some projects if you are interested ASM. Hope you get your shop open again soon.

~HHL

Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 17, 2019 12:16 am)

Unsubscribe

So many milkmen on one route, no wonder they fight.

Apeshit wrote:

You used to purchase backlights from our shop, so there's not really sense in denying that you took our design when literally every single feature is the same. Hell, I even saw a public comment when someone asked you about our backlights and you said you were releasing one with our flat flex design. So don't belittle my R&D to "any square flat panel".

I'm all for competition and moving the scene forward, but there has yet to be a backlight that has actually improved on my design instead of just copying it completely.

I've used your density backlights extensively. Now after using the HHL ones, again extensively, I can say without a doubt that they are definitely NOT the same backlights. There's brightness differences, resistor requirement differences, even color differences among others.

Sorry, didn't want to step in but someone needed to.

Last edited by Koji-Kendo (Mar 21, 2016 10:51 pm)

Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 17, 2019 12:13 am)