Finland

Yah some of the tracks are tight as hell tbh. but I'd actually be kind of a little disappointed if this were the tracks intended for their next album simply because it lacks a sort of... coherence? Hard do describe.
But only a little disappointed. A little.

Italy

"marketing scheme"
isn't everything anyone does, in the end, just marketing?

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 8:58 pm)

Unsubscribe

Guys they are never going to write another fast turtle.

Last edited by herr_prof (Mar 31, 2016 1:14 am)

Tennessee

OMG ANAMANAGUCHI HAS PUT THEIR NAME ON ANOTHER ITEM I CAN OBSESS OVER!!

Nantes,FRANCE
my.Explosion wrote:

Yah some of the tracks are tight as hell tbh. but I'd actually be kind of a little disappointed if this were the tracks intended for their next album simply because it lacks a sort of... coherence? Hard do describe.
But only a little disappointed. A little.

Yes that's what i felt at first...then i realized it's far from the level of Endless Fantasy in terms of composition and production plus where's the band ? i vote for B-sides,  still great songs on it Lilo,Phase2000x, PM Dawn,Rush and Swan  are my  favs for now  : ), those are the ones that made me doubt by the way...

Last edited by C-Lee-O (Mar 31, 2016 1:04 pm)

Canada

Anyone else think they're going the way of PC music? Not disappointed, A. G. Cook is a boss.

Mt. Sustenance, Meat Planet
herr_prof wrote:

Guys they are never going to write another fast turtle.

frank angotti is dead wrote:

OMG ANAMANAGUCHI HAS PUT THEIR NAME ON ANOTHER ITEM I CAN OBSESS OVER!!

Jansaw wrote:

Anyone else think they're going the way of PC music? Not disappointed, A. G. Cook is a boss.

They've definitely been adopting a more PC Music-oriented sound ever since Pop It. I find it interesting that despite having by now completely evolved away from chiptune, Anamanaguchi still seem to get a good deal of attention in the chip community.

A mighty rad group of guys with some mighty rad tunes, nonetheless.

Canada

I suppose it's like any hometown hero going out into the world, 'making it big' (comparitevly). They nestled on the Chipmusic teet like some of us do/did, so now we're attached. And when I say we're attached, I don't mean all of us.