I got them from Kitsch's shop. They're RGB, so depending on how you hook them up I think there's something like 7 different color combinations.

Australia

If you were super keen, you could drop in a small AVR that will interrogate the keypad at turn on, You could select RGB colours like you do paletes on a gbc!

I hadn't gotten my EMS cartridge yet so I'm sort of kicking myself for adding something else that draws extra power but now that they're in there I'm too in love with how they look to get rid of them loll.

Australia

They look pretty cool! I might rig up a keypad controlled RGB LED. See how it turns out

Last edited by BennVenn (Apr 5, 2016 4:25 am)

Kitsch sells an RGB backlight that goes with the start/select buttons and a 3 knob controller that let's you change the colors on both. I'd already bought a HHL pink backlight though so I just set it up to match my backlight.

Australia

Where does the pot sit?

Australia

Might pick up one of his RGB backlights and have a play. I reckon having its colour controlled via the gamepad at startup will be a winner!

The installation instructions have it on the top of the front half of the case opposite of the cartridge slot. You could probably put it just about anywhere it'll fit though.

I don't think I'm quite savy enough to set it up to be controlled by the gamepad just yet haha. I've only been modding gameboys for a little over a month.

Australia

I'll make a little board you can drop in, wire to the appropreate points and BAM! Wonder if there would be room on the back of the powersupply. 2 birds with 1 stone.