IL, US

this torrent is reminding me why i dislike most chip music

Tacoma WA
e.s.c. wrote:

oh and no zombectro slayer cover, wtf is up with that?

combat dave's pirate song?

IL, US

that's there..just a ton of the better tracks aren't....no saskrotch besides megaman stuff? thats just wrong

edit: and for those who aren't sure why the split with 8bc happened, here's a refresher http://chipflip.wordpress.com/2010/01/1 … leepbloop/

Last edited by e.s.c. (Jun 9, 2014 5:34 am)

Tacoma WA

Though if there is no infradead it's not all bad

Tacoma WA

IL, US
infradead wrote:

there's also no low-gain, so yeah...

edit: was also just talking before this about how i really still like you track for that nanoloop2008 comp

Last edited by e.s.c. (Jun 9, 2014 6:36 am)

Arad, Romania
nitro2k01 wrote:
katsumbhong wrote:

Don't put too much weight into what he's saying, especially not in part 2 of the interview.

Is there any place where I can read up on the whole cartridge drama? I briefly remember people talking about it on 8bc but I didn't pay much attention back then.

qb wrote:
nitro2k01 wrote:

Don't put too much weight into what he's saying, especially not in part 2 of the interview.

Is there any place where I can read up on the whole cartridge drama? I briefly remember people talking about it on 8bc but I didn't pay much attention back then.

https://chipflip.wordpress.com/2010/01/ … leepbloop/

Minneapolis
e.s.c. wrote:
infradead wrote:

there's also no low-gain, so yeah...

edit: was also just talking before this about how i really still like you track for that nanoloop2008 comp

I have a decent amount of Low-Gain on my HDD and a CD too. Have to check which one it is...

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
nitro2k01 wrote:
katsumbhong wrote:

just found this post.. had never seen this interview.. I find it funny how he conveniently left out a number of HUGE players involved in running 8BC... what a fucking asshole.

IL, US
low-gain wrote:
nitro2k01 wrote:

just found this post.. had never seen this interview.. I find it funny how he conveniently left out a number of HUGE players involved in running 8BC... what a fucking asshole.

lol yep.. not surprising though.. he basically ignored that he was absent for a good chunk of time while a bunch of us ran it...

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

And no one seemed to notice how he completely ignored the EMS carts.. and claimed his bleebloop cart allowed people to make music on the gameboys... wtf.. I was the 1st and only worldwide distributor of EMS carts/programmers 3 years before his bleebloop cart... 2005-6.
lol he's a Pathological Liar

Lake Titicaca

bought one of the bleep bloop carts. broken after two days.

maybe its the dramatic storyline of chip-betrayal that gets people interested in gameboys or whatever.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

drag'n'derp 4 life

You know, i'm used to hearing two things; either MY music sucks, or my taste in music sucks but that aside, at least once a month I used to save up a small handful of tunes I liked on 8bc and burnt them on a CD to listen to in my vehicle. I have long since lost all that except for one disc I happened to have laying in a box with a bunch of old hardware and general crapola. I just ripped it to a zip and uploaded it to my web server. Couldn't really tell you anyone on here except I remember this guy named "ilocan" who pretty much everyone crapped on. The guy was rather friendly and older, I felt bad for him. Anyway, here it is:

http://bitpusher2600.net/files/8bc.zip

*Edit:
This particular CD worth of music was just one random month. Sorry I have no names for ya nor a better time frame.

Last edited by bitpusher2600 (Apr 14, 2016 2:49 am)