San Francisco

ALL WE ARE ASKING FOR IS ABSOLUTE PERFECTION AND IF YOU DON'T DELIVER THE ENTIRE INTERNET IS GOING TO BE UPSET.

San Francisco

BASICALLY.

Last edited by wedanced (Jun 10, 2015 7:09 pm)

Chips & Dip :3
KNYP wrote:

all clasic machines in one. synchronized and nicely mixed.
that's what would be awesome.

I thought that was a given? haha tongue

UK, Leicester

oh man this threads bringing back memories, i cant remember if i posted but like, knobs and midi sync innit

Madriz, Supain
Alpine wrote:

oh man this threads bringing back memories, i cant remember if i posted but like, BLACK knobs and midi sync innit

fxd it for you

Milwaukee, WI

Everything Black Midi always.

Madriz, Supain

Yes.

You know, im not even kidding. All i ask for a synth ( besides working with the machines i already own, so, uhm, midi ) is to be visually pleasing. I want it black. ALLBLACKALLDAY.

Seattle, WA
SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:

Yes.

You know, im not even kidding. All i ask for a synth ( besides working with the machines i already own, so, uhm, midi ) is to be visually pleasing. I want it black. ALLBLACKALLDAY.

Black Midi is a music genre though

Madriz, Supain

¿is that thing with very complex lines , bizarre videos and japanese samples all over it? Like un owen was her?

Netherlands

Hey guys, still busy with making it work. Just out of curiosity, do you guys want polyphony or is monofonic with different channels preferable?

Also I am intending to post some initial ideas for the synth and the user interface soon.

Last edited by bandismyname (Jul 16, 2015 12:22 pm)

it would HAVE to have a bass as heavy as the gameboy and go lower (down to 20/30 hz) to be worth it for me, the gameboy and lsdj is enough for now!

Unsubscribe
bandismyname wrote:

Hey guys, still busy with making it work. Just out of curiosity, do you guys want polyphony or is monofonic with different channels preferable?

Austin, TX

Wow just found this thread.  I'd really love to be able to save instrument presets, or be able to work with a set of globally stored instruments that aren't local to the song.  Might make it quicker to jump right in and start composing.

As per my knowledge a hardware 16 step system with parameter locking, LFOs for the pulse triangle and noise channels for pitch/dutycycle/amplitude, envelopes for pitch and amplitude , and mono mode where you could combine the 2 or even 3 channels for detuning/thickening/multiple layered sounds, channel seperation stereo mod on the chip for seperate processing and routing, and finally importable samples for durms etc. add midi in/out and you would be done and have a live beast for jamming with.

IC programming

Last edited by AsaWyon (Apr 21, 2016 6:35 pm)

East Coast USA

My favorite chip sounds are the ones that closely mimic non-chip instruments, sorta like the Mssiah cart's analog synth. If someone could make a standalone keyboard that sounds like that, I'd buy it in heartbeat.

Austin, TX

Anyone know how that NerdSynth is coming along?