Baja California

snes trackers

NUMBSKULL
lvlzero wrote:

snes trackers

I don't really know, but what's the demand for an SNES tracker? Aren't they all sample based anyways? Seems like you'd just pick up piggy and call it a day.

catskull wrote:
lvlzero wrote:

snes trackers

I don't really know, but what's the demand for an SNES tracker? Aren't they all sample based anyways? Seems like you'd just pick up piggy and call it a day.

The reverb/delay has it's own sound, coupled with the stereo positioning options and slightly muffly sound quirks caused by the compression.   Plus some people probably get a kick out of making loops on even byte boundries, which is a "fun past-time" in itself. *   Of course this requires an actual player with those options as opposed to some random module driver which isn't really the same thing.

* not actually a fun past-time.

Nottingham, UK

cyber chip music

Unsubscribe

4mat becomes even more nerdy

Feryl wrote:

4mat becomes even more nerdy

This passive-aggressive BS on here is getting pretty tedious Feryl.  You do realise knowing this stuff is part of my job right?

IL, US

don't worry, Feryl's just a total idiot

legalization of marriage to consoles

e.s.c. wrote:

don't worry, Feryl's just a total idiot

duh

California

Casemods with holes through the center that will allow for optimum pleasure will begin to pop up in alley-way Chinese markets and slowly make their way to the mainstream.

catskull wrote:
lvlzero wrote:

snes trackers

I don't really know, but what's the demand for an SNES tracker?

I've been demanding one for quite a while

NUMBSKULL

Oh I didn't mean is there a demand, I meant why is there a demand.

Lake Titicaca

snes tracker would probably sound similar to milkytracker with short looped waveforms rendered in low bitrate

Toronto, Canada

Shirobon, Sabrepulse, Henry Homesweet, Nulsleep, Bitshifter, and Unicorn Kid are genetically engineered into a living super group (see: Akira mutation) that creates a chiptune record so rad the universe implodes.

That or all our flashcarts will die and we'll all be producing Nanoloop 1.3 demos that can't be remade or performed, resulting in the ultimate hipster contemporary genre

danimal cannon wrote:

I'm holding out for VapeTracker

so many keks