Atlanta, GA

I've been meaning to sell this cart for a while, but never got around to it. The cart works perfectly and is in as good of condition as a 10 year old cart can be!
Asking 60+Shipping

https://vine.co/v/ieHxTuBTZu6

Last edited by NoyzBotChip (Apr 19, 2016 8:03 am)

Atlanta, GA

I've been informed that this price may be too high. Willing to reprice to suggestions.

IL, US

i'd think the price is about right, unless you need the cash soon i'd leave the price where it is (and maybe take it to ebay if no one bites here for a while)... don't let the fact that most of the people on here are pretty cheap stop you from getting a fair price for it... if it were 1.3, not 1.3b, it would be worth a little more... i still can't remember what the bug was on the 1.3b carts (i had one, but got rid of it maybe 7 years ago since i had 4 1.3 carts besides the 1.3b), but anyone using or buying one should definitely look it up or email oliver since i imagine he'd remember... times like this that i miss the old nanoloop forums because i know for sure the info on the bug was there... i think it was something to do with when you power on, possibly that hitting any button besides start to enter nanoloop messed something up?

Atlanta, GA

hmm. just tried a bunch of button combinations trying to break it and haven't found anything yet. would be nice to figure that out for sure. so far everything works perfectly as advertised

IL, US

might be best to just try emailing oliver then... i wish i could remember what it was that was different about 1.3b... maybe it had trouble working on some game boys? maybe doesn't work on GBC? hmmm

Atlanta, GA

I'll test it on my systems and I'll email oliver. Thanks for alerting me to possible differences/changes!

IL, US

no problem, just wanted to help avoid any potential trouble for you or the buyer.. whatever it was, i don't remember it being a huge deal for me though i still parted with my cart after i got my 4th normal 1.3

Atlanta, GA

Found the issue. 1.3b doesn't seem to boot on DMG. everything above DMG-01 seems to work fine though.

IL, US

ahh so that's why i'd borrowed my sister-in-law's gbc a loooong time ago

Atlanta, GA

lowered price due to incompatibility with DMG