Unsubscribe

Congrats for making a worse thread then one about chiptune gender indentity

New topic:
Most professional looking gender in chiptune?

NC in the US of America
SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:
Tribade wrote:

For some reason I've always thought the most professional looking DMG colour was the original grey. It just looks like it really means business... I've always thought inside-painted clear DMGs look sorta tacky (too cluttered near the buttons and d-pad) but it really depends on the aesthetic the user's going for

Whatever mod you do to it, it will look like " im so invested in this toy". If you want to have a gameboy at the studio and act pro like "yeah we can SAMPLER that" , greay is the choice. If not, some people is gonna think you're into stuff they could or could not like.

Just think it the other way: you hire a guy/gal to record your drums at his/her studio. Upon arriving there, he/she shows you the other stuff. Theres a see-thru accordion, a golden , crystal emobossed flute and shitty regular studio drum snares. ¿What do you think about it? Now imagine the same situation with a regular accordion and flute.

Yes

relevant

Boise, ID

As long as the plastic hasn't aged in to the smoky urine color, I think any of the stock colors look nice. New screen protectors make a difference too I guess

Last edited by ShintarouMusic (Apr 26, 2016 9:37 am)

vancouver, canada

pretty big fan of the one that this guy made, oh wait IT ME

Three words:
Wood side paneling.

Lake Titicaca
herr_prof wrote:

Congrats for making a worse thread then one about chiptune gender indentity

Maybe people found it to be a cringeworthy and triggering thread but at least I was able to discover that chipmusic is now not only gei but also pseudo-gei (like prince, R. I. P) but thats O. K. Personally I have no problem with smoky urine DMGs.

Last edited by JaffaCakeMexica (Apr 26, 2016 6:21 pm)

Unsubscribe

I hate airquotes.

Lake Titicaca

As I am not present in your location I think you may have imagined some airquotes sir. What you are referring to is called italicization.

Last edited by JaffaCakeMexica (Apr 26, 2016 7:20 pm)

Unsubscribe

I'm sorry, I should've realized that you may have been a nonnative english speaker and I should've spoken more clearly;

I hate when people use cutesy font formatting techniques to try and call people out who pointed out their garbage posting in the past, and I wish they would catch on more quickly on how to come across as someone who's head isn't lodged firmly up their own ass

Last edited by herr_prof (Apr 26, 2016 11:31 pm)

Lake Titicaca

I hate it when people use an avatar that makes it seem like they are a paedophile who lures kiddies with gameboys and the promise of chiptune lessons.

(User was banned for this post.)

Last edited by nitro2k01 (Apr 27, 2016 2:42 am)

United States

JaffaCakeMexia you're a stupid piece of shit

Lake Titicaca

When a guy called Boner comes to defend him it does not look too good either.

Think about it.

Last edited by JaffaCakeMexica (Apr 27, 2016 1:41 am)

United States

An independent statement, rather than a defense. It must be a fluke that multiple people consider you a fucking bozo.

Last edited by Boner (Apr 27, 2016 7:21 am)

Unsubscribe

Sir I'm proud to call Boner my friend.

herr_prof wrote:

Sir I'm proud to call Boner my friend.

I need that on a T-Shirt.