Inside a Gameboy

In my question i posted about learning lsdj i said CMZens for Chip Music Citizens or ChipMutizens tongue
and i logge din today anfd saw the little speach bubble by the chipmusic font smile
Pretty neat!
Thanks to whoever updated that smile

NUMBSKULL

Congratulations! smile

Inside a Gameboy

That bud smile
Maybe it will be a thing... who knows lol

catskull wrote:

Congratulations! smile

A winner is you!

Hehe...hecks yeah smile
That is a surprise isn't it? I think I got that once too because I made a post once about chip and car audio, posted a vid of my Gameboy pounding my sub, then I log in the next day and the bubble said "Bass! How low can you go?"
It could've either been a coincidence because....Chuck D, or I got some love from our kind hosts.

Hey, I'm not super experienced with LSDJ myself even though in my head my tunes are slightly improving but someone else newish to it around feels a little less lonely haha. Cheers.

Sweeeeeeden
bitpusher2600 wrote:

That is a surprise isn't it? I think I got that once too because I made a post once about chip and car audio, posted a vid of my Gameboy pounding my sub, then I log in the next day and the bubble said "Bass! How low can you go?"

Tim came up with that one. This was right before 4/20. I regret not coming up with "Treble! How high can you get?" in time.

Finland

This bug especially is fun

Sweeeeeeden

Oh, shoot! I did fix that in the stylesheet, but forgot to make the stylesheet reload. It should be fixed now.

Finland
nitro2k01 wrote:

It should be fixed now.

Nice big_smile I freaked out a little the first time I saw it this morning, I quickly understood what was up tho.

IL, US
nitro2k01 wrote:
bitpusher2600 wrote:

Tim came up with that one. This was right before 4/20. I regret not coming up with "Treble! How high can you get?" in time.

i was the one who changed it to "Bass! How low can you go?"

Sweeeeeeden

Oh, sorry. I had forgotten that other people than me and Tim had access to the bubble.

IL, US

haha no problem. i've personally only changed it maybe 3 times ever

NUMBSKULL
my.Explosion wrote:

This bug especially is fun

You use the white theme?!? Crazy!

Admins, you should release the CSS for the theme styles so people could submit their own, or at least be able to upload it to their profile or something.

Finland
catskull wrote:

I know! That's the bug I was talking about! smile

haha

California
my.Explosion wrote:
catskull wrote:

I know! That's the bug I was talking about! smile

haha

Yeaaaaaa a fellow white themer! Really glad this site has it because the default theme hurts my eyes, especially at night.

Inside a Gameboy

Yeah haha feels pretty neat to have something in the speech bubble lol
I am a on off LSDJ person and i got a legit cart now so i feel like i can stick with this now and how its intended to be and not on emulators smile

bitpusher2600 wrote:

Hehe...hecks yeah smile
It could've either been a coincidence because....Chuck D, or I got some love from our kind hosts.

Hey, I'm not super experienced with LSDJ myself even though in my head my tunes are slightly improving but someone else newish to it around feels a little less lonely haha. Cheers.