West Yorks, UK

looking to trade a great condition amiga 1200, disks, leads and zipstick
and or Korg kaoss pad 3+ (boxed, manual, power, etc)
and or akai s20 (max ram, no power lead, top condition)
and or yamaha dx100 synthesizer, perfect working and cosmetic order bar a couple of ever so slightly deformed keys from where my lamp slipped down and heated them up a bit; key performance not affected whatsoever)

for.......

rack mount synthesizers / samplers / effects units. (TX81z, Casio FZ10r, Akai s216 / s3000XL, Emu 4 / 5 k ultra, etc etc) Nanoloop 2 (2.3 upwards) may also be of interest! I'd also consider trading or part trading for a microbrute, volcas, PO-12, hardware midi sequencers or interesting analogue cameras (half frame / multi lens etc etc) Im also rather jonesing for a pocketC.H.I.P when theyre finally shipped out.

I may consider selling it, but am not sure of its true value, if you must use money to get hold of this unit please throw over an offer. I'd really rather trade however.

I may also be willing to let go of my beloved Atari ste 1040, if it'll help wrangle some such synths or samplers out of your hands.

LEt me know what youve got!

Last edited by Domu (Jun 15, 2016 1:11 pm)

nice i was considering looking for a 1200 but they're much harder to find in the states - i've got volca keys, drums, and sample !

Alabama

I want this Amiga sooooo badly. I'll shoot you a PM.

West Yorks, UK

added some stuff / BUMP