Hey guys,

Released a new track the other day, it's a boss fight theme based off of a track I posted here before.

https://soundcloud.com/lamontjackson/here-we-go-back-up

Here's the track it's a powered up version of for context.

https://soundcloud.com/lamontjackson/sets/vs-ace-rimmer

Hope you enjoy it, would love to hear your feedback!

Hot Springs, Arkansas

(Rematch) was really awesome! The melody really strung me along and all the little sound effects here and there really caught my attention. I enjoyed the rematch more then the original, although the only thing I wished you had kept from the original was the little echo after the piano roll at the end. Overall good stuff! Keep up the good work!

Wow! Nice job, and good technique especially with the one channel echo arps. Did you use VRC 6 or MM5 expansion chip?

I have no complaints!

NC in the US of America

Sounds great! Would be kinda cool if It had some uptempo drums at some point to contrast with the downtempo part that's in the second half,... cuz it's a boss battle and stuff... aggressive energy and stuff... just personal preference

Justbeenwarpzoned wrote:

(Rematch) was really awesome! The melody really strung me along and all the little sound effects here and there really caught my attention. I enjoyed the rematch more then the original, although the only thing I wished you had kept from the original was the little echo after the piano roll at the end. Overall good stuff! Keep up the good work!

Cheers! Glad you enjoyed it. You're right about the echo though, must add it back in.

marcb0t wrote:

Wow! Nice job, and good technique especially with the one channel echo arps. Did you use VRC 6 or MM5 expansion chip?

I have no complaints!

Thanks for listening man! I make all of my stuff with chipsounds with the 2A03 chip simulation and make presets from there.

SketchMan3 wrote:

Sounds great! Would be kinda cool if It had some uptempo drums at some point to contrast with the downtempo part that's in the second half,... cuz it's a boss battle and stuff... aggressive energy and stuff... just personal preference

Thank you! I'll probably go back to it with more panning and tempo changes etc. and try and put in a decent loop point in there as well. Cheers for the feedback!