BK

Just saw this video of the new Kamata addition to Korg Gadget and the wavetable synthesis interface looks... idk... kinda familiar.

It also sounds pretty solid, and that demo song is nuts. But yeah, the hand-drawn waveform looks super similar to the LSDJ wave drawing screen.

Geneva, NY

Word is you can't change em on the fly, though (like, automate jumping and stuff). This true?

Unsubscribe

No wave traveling, no peace.

BK
BLEO wrote:

Word is you can't change em on the fly, though (like, automate jumping and stuff). This true?

haven't bought it yet but that might be a significant limitation.

Unsubscribe

So there IS a way to do it! The wave channel positions can be recorded with automation! And you can edit the value of each 32 partial in realtime

BK
herr_prof wrote:

So there IS a way to do it! The wave channel positions can be recorded with automation! And you can edit the value of each 32 partial in realtime

ok wellllll then im thinking i'll probably grab this smile Thanks man!

vancouver, canada

i know it's probably not possible but i wish the automation let you just draw the entire wavetable, instead of having to automate each vertical slice of the wavetable.  i tried to do a PWM-style instrument but it's pretty counterintuitive in terms of having to implement each partial over time.

the straightforward solution to this seems to try and convince KORG to let the user store new wave banks other than the 96 presets that they have available.  then you'd definitely be able to do some WAV-channel-style trickery about as easily as you would in LSDJ, just by modulating the wave bank #.