Solar System

Anyone? You or your friend? (any gender)

Last edited by Matej (Jul 3, 2016 11:18 pm)

TSSBAY01

5/5 thread, would read again

USA

Why does a singer have to belong to either the female or male gender?

I'm pretty sure you meant to say "Human Vocalists Wanted"

Then your supposed to explain why your seeking another human who can make noises with their mouth in the inital post of the thread.

Or you could be more forward and just say "Lonley Man Seeking Another Human Must Love Chipmusic" in the title.

Swansea, UK

The singer must be above or below the age of 20. Applicants that are exactly 20 years old may also apply. They must live in Europe, or any other continent. Applicants who live itinerant lifestyles at sea are also welcome.

Last edited by donotrunwithpixels (Jul 3, 2016 10:09 pm)

Solar System

C´mon guys...
Fixed! Simply needs some vocals to my song...

But OK:
If you have sister 20-30 years old, and she is single, currently living in Europe, tall (170+), blonde or red hair, ephelides, green or blue eyes, University degree, artistic, optimistic, smiley person... Feel free to contact me...

◔_◔

Last edited by Matej (Jul 3, 2016 11:25 pm)

USA

Hatsune Miku

Brunswick, GA USA
SurfaceDragon wrote:

Hatsune Miku

Funny you mention, I was going to ask to consider a speech synth vocal, and yes, I'd program it for you as long as there is enough time.

Swansea, UK
Matej wrote:

C´mon guys...

Sorry, bro! Just messin.

good luck with your project

Swansea, UK
Matej wrote:

C´mon guys...

Sorry, bro! Just messin.

good luck with your project

Montreal, Canada

I'm fairly certain anyone who sings is a singer, even if only momentarily.

Sweeeeeeden
n00bstar wrote:

If joe schmoe does his own electrical wiring in his house, is he (momentarily) an electrician?

Brunswick, GA USA
nitro2k01 wrote:

If joe schmoe does his own electrical wiring in his house, is he (momentarily) an electrician?

Once the house catches fire he becomes an arsonist.

Michigan
Matej wrote:

C´mon guys...

If you have sister 20-30 years old, and she is single, currently living in Europe, tall (170+), blonde or red hair, ephelides, green or blue eyes, University degree, artistic, optimistic, smiley person... Feel free to contact me...

◔_◔

That escalated quickly.

Montreal, Canada
nitro2k01 wrote:
n00bstar wrote:

Of course! He is momentarily an electrician. He might very well be the worst electrician ever, but lack of talent has never stopped anyone before.

Sweeeeeeden

Well, I disagree. In my opinion such titles are earned, based on the person's skill. Some may be natural talents at doing something, and others may have practiced for decades. But to claim that someone who sings for the first time holds the same right to the title as someone who has proven skill, not only possibly, but necessarily, is to me absurd.

it was a simple question