São Paulo, Brazil

Hi there, decided to get rid of unused stuff. So I´m selling a couple of backup Nanoloop carts and also two Piggy>MIDI devices for GP2X (one assembled, one with parts for assembling) and also an arduinoboy. Pics and prices below. Please mind these items will be shipped from Brazil. If shipping gets too expensive we´ll workout a different price for the items, who knows.

Nanoloop 1.7 - USD 25

Nanoloop 2.7 (gameboy micro not included smile). Grab this boy and you´ll have the backup source files for my album "Sinapse". How cool is that? smile
Price: USD 35 [RESERVED]

Arduinoboy, built by Anthony Gilberti (scienceguy). It has the wire fix for midi out, and is flashed with trash80´s code for LSDJ midi out mode. It´s missing the little black plastic thingy in the button, but it´s working 100%.
Price: USD 45

Piggy>MIDI device (assembled): USD 45
Piggy>MIDI device (for assembly): USD 30

Last edited by PULSELOOPER (Jul 17, 2016 7:19 pm)

West Yorks, UK

Want the 2.7 really bad, can pay immediately!

West Yorks, UK

Want the 2.7 really bad, can pay immediately!

I'll grab that 2.7 if its still around.

Taichung, Taiwan

Would you be able to get a quote on shipping for the assembled Piggy to MIDI to Taiwan and send me a PM?

São Paulo, Brazil
katsumbhong wrote:

Would you be able to get a quote on shipping for the assembled Piggy to MIDI to Taiwan and send me a PM?

You should send me a PM with your city and zip code.

Taichung, Taiwan
PULSELOOPER wrote:
katsumbhong wrote:

You should send me a PM with your city and zip code.

Roger that.

North Carolinia

ive been lookin nano 1.7. can you let me know if you still have it? if so ill buy it bud. thanks.

Toronto, Canada

Would you be willing to trade the 1.7? I've got an EMS 64 I don't need