(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ el ass dee j

Hey all!

So I'm working on an LSDj x Nanoloop 2 track with song mode on both programs, and I've gotten the syncing to work intermittently with only master working on LSDj. It's super tedious making patterns. I can't manually play notes either to help sync up the tracks on the NL side either. I think the only way I could feasibly do this in sync is to put N2 as the master, but when I try that, LSDj plays faster than the speed of light.

What's wrong here?

Thanks!
-Sam

UPDATE: When I run it in slave or midi, the song plays extremely fast on LSDj, and it's regardless of what platform I run it on. I'm using NL ver 2.7.8. Trying 2.7.9 tomorrow.

Last edited by nanode (Aug 7, 2016 1:50 am)

bump

nobody?

The Forest, WA

Halp

The Forest, WA

Halp

Matthew Joseph Payne

Those versions of LSDJ aren't even listed in the LSDJ version history. Either way, you should have sync set to "NANO" so it will make the clock adjustment.

IL, US
kineticturtle wrote:

Those versions of LSDJ aren't even listed in the LSDJ version history. Either way, you should have sync set to "NANO" so it will make the clock adjustment.

those are nanoloop version numbers

kineticturtle wrote:

A) that's the nanoloop ver #
B) I already tried that