Rhode Island
VCMG wrote:

Oh I almost forgot, there's also Akiba BEEP which sells and refurbishes stuff like the PC88, Sharp X68000, MSX, and other Japan-exclusive computers. I bought some european demoscene compilation CDs while I was there, haha. http://www.akihabara-beep.com/

I now feel like i wasted my time in Japan...

I'll second the lifesize Gundam smile

California

If it's any consolation they only opened last October (unless you went after that in which case ah, maybe next time).

Glasgow, Scotland.

This is all gold. Thanks so much for taking the time to write out responses. smile I'm going to look over them in detail in the next few days.

Madriz, Supain
The One Electronic wrote:

SEE U THERE BUSTY

oh, will you be there? lets meet at SS or something man!

Alive and well in fucksville

if you can find bacon doritos, please try them.

Space station in osaka is a cool little bar
donkiote in osaka is a mad shop, never seen so much stuff in one place
osaka zoo made me cry, but the suburb it is in dobutsuenmae is a fun little "ghetto"
try find some little arcades, i found some with some proper old stuff in but i dont think they'll be googleable
at least go into a pachinko parlour to see the zombies and hear the sound of the end of the world
the water park in osaka is meant to be class but i couldnt go cos of tattoos everywhere
there is a train stop a few stops after kyoto called hozukyo, wicked river to swim in, and a mountain to climb, there is no ticket machine there so you can buy a 150 yen ticket from osaka and go all the way there and back, just get off at the station after the one you got on when you return, and save about 5000 yen
okonomiyaki
okonomiyaki
okonomiyaki

IL, US
JodyBigfoot wrote:

the water park in osaka is meant to be class but i couldnt go cos of tattoos everywhere

wait.. what?

NUMBSKULL
e.s.c. wrote:
JodyBigfoot wrote:

wait.. what?

I'll take a crack: The water park is supposed to be nice, but I couldn't go because I'm covered in tattoos and Japanese people don't like that.

I got kicked out of aikido for coming back with a tattoo. a dragon no less.

NC in the US of America
bitjacker wrote:

I got kicked out of aikido for coming back with a tattoo. a dragon no less.

You might be yakuza!

I regret the year of missed classes.

Solar System

Sega Saturn!

Last edited by Matej (Aug 10, 2016 10:28 am)

Solar System

Or MSX2, MSX Turbo-R!

Last edited by Matej (Aug 10, 2016 10:28 am)

Medina, Ohio

Almost forgot. Please keep an eye out later to see if casiopea announces any live dates in october. Best jazz fusion band of all time; since 1979. http://www.casiopea.co.jp/

I can only give you this . If you want good Japanese names with meaning see here . It is very difficult to predict these names . May be it will help you little bit http://www.babynology.com/japanese_babynames.html

Italy

Go to the Pico Pico Café!
Ok, that's not gear related but it's a really cool place anyway.

Last edited by Merutochan (Aug 16, 2016 12:54 pm)