Tokyo, Japan

Well hi there..! Time for me to post one of my own releases for a change.
7 tracks exploring house and techno made with Nanoloop 2.7.9 and a Pocket Operator 12 (Rhythm).

Big thanks to Julian for the art and Toni for mastering!

Bandcamp link

Shirts also available!

1. Strut 05:13
2. Pavilion 04:11
3. Nocturnal 05:00
4. Spank 05:00
5. Gravel 06:11
6. Vortex 04:46
7. Psychic 05:15

› Cheapbeats Records Catalogue

Something I really want to say to you:
I had picked up a copy of both Nanoloop 1 and 2 some time ago but barely touched them because LSDJ...I just feel alot more comfortable with and it makes sense to me. That said, I recently decided to start tinkering with the Gameboy Nanoloop, so I hit up YouTube and watched your tutorial vids. Basically, that Garage beat you did on this release, "Spank", my eyes got wide the moment you flipped to that on your video and I actually said to myself outloud "Holy cow this dude is dope as F***!" That seriously makes me want to try it all again. So thank you for that.

I'm sorry I didn't know about you sooner but your style of chiptune is awesome. I need to acquire this release on CD smile

So there it is. Thank you for the sick beats and the tutorial vids. I still honestly don't care for using Nanoloop but I just have to try again. The Advance SP is definitely a capable little machine smile See ya.

Perth, Australia

Yiieeew, this was nuts at square sounds melbourne, stoked to hear those tracks again

São Paulo, Brazil

Tokyo, Japan
bitpusher2600 wrote:

Something I really want to say to you:
I had picked up a copy of both Nanoloop 1 and 2 some time ago but barely touched them because LSDJ...I just feel alot more comfortable with and it makes sense to me. That said, I recently decided to start tinkering with the Gameboy Nanoloop, so I hit up YouTube and watched your tutorial vids. Basically, that Garage beat you did on this release, "Spank", my eyes got wide the moment you flipped to that on your video and I actually said to myself outloud "Holy cow this dude is dope as F***!" That seriously makes me want to try it all again. So thank you for that.

I'm sorry I didn't know about you sooner but your style of chiptune is awesome. I need to acquire this release on CD smile

So there it is. Thank you for the sick beats and the tutorial vids. I still honestly don't care for using Nanoloop but I just have to try again. The Advance SP is definitely a capable little machine smile See ya.

Wow, thanks for the feedback..! It's great to hear that I've been able to inspire others to put down LSDJ and pick up nanoloop for a change. Yes, it may have certain limitations, but its a solid sequencer that produces some amazing sounds.

The videos were a bit of an outlet for me as there hasn't been a decent nanoloop tutorial video on YouTube for a while now. The last ones I know of are from my good friend Lazerbeat who put up some videos back in 2009.. yikes
Glad they've been helpful to you smile

Thanks again,

Cheap

Tokyo, Japan
PULSELOOPER wrote:

You know it wink

BK

took a listen all the way through last night, i love it! so psyched to hear some of these at Noise Floor next week, dude!!!!

Tokyo, Japan

Yeah man, I'm psyched, too. I've got my set pretty much sorted. It's going to be 50% stuff off the album and 50% new stuff. Haha, I've been sitting on that album for a while now. Glad it's finally out!

Milwaukee, WI

This is an awesome release. High class dance club tunes. I love it.