Madison, Alabama

I've been avoiding this thread, but the answer should be obvious: a nice tie. Not some stupid video game themed tie, but a tasteful, understated tie. It makes the chips stand out more.

matt's mind
roboctopus wrote:

I've been avoiding this thread, but the answer should be obvious: a nice tie. Not some stupid video game themed tie, but a tasteful, understated tie. It makes the chips stand out more.

now that you mention it.....  i'm sort of amazed your tie hasn't come up yet.

mr. wimmer's sense of style, as well...

I wear a tuxedo jacket that I added sound-reactive EL wire to around the lapels.

In action: https://vimeo.com/42518013

Chicago

unintelligible metal shirt and corpse paint.
so we can all stand around with our arms crossed and call each other nerds

Chicago

but honestly, in a perfect chipworld, with my bestest chipbros and broettes,
we'd wear matching jumpsuits and have choreographed dance numbers

Chicago

seriously though, no joke,
chipscene is: jorts. vans. bondage leather vest.

hardcore, Australia

deleted

Last edited by godinpants (May 14, 2020 11:05 pm)

Playboy Man-Baby
theghostservant wrote:

seriously though, no joke,
chipscene is: jorts. vans. bondage leather vest.

Jorts and Vans are sadly a check. Also, I wear super fucking 'hip' t-shirts from the 5-dollar store when I go all out and [chip]thrash.

Don't make the same mistake I made, kids.

Play it smart:
Starched collared shirt, ripped up jeans, and a shitty bolo tie.

D D D Detroit, not the burbs
bitjacker wrote:

Just wear clothes that kind of match. No brand names advertisment...because no big box corp ever helped us score a reliable lsdj cart. maybe a ups hat... assless chaps?

If they had asses in them they would just be leather pants with tassels.  On a side note i own a pair, those bad boys totally scored me my wife.  Assless chaps might be a good chip fashion centerpiece, its bout time we take the statement back from them country folk.

DJCactus wrote:
bitjacker wrote:

Just wear clothes that kind of match. No brand names advertisment...because no big box corp ever helped us score a reliable lsdj cart. maybe a ups hat... assless chaps?

If they had asses in them they would just be leather pants with tassels.  On a side note i own a pair, those bad boys totally scored me my wife.  Assless chaps might be a good chip fashion centerpiece, its bout time we take the statement back from them country folk.

I will choose punk clothes style.

Melbourne, Australia
Parsenyo wrote:

You probably should choose to dress like a necromancer, considering what you just did to this ancient cringe-thread smile

sweden

Fedora

Nothing else.

Salt Lake City, UT
Calavera wrote:
Parsenyo wrote:

You probably should choose to dress like a necromancer, considering what you just did to this ancient cringe-thread smile

Solar System

Well depends if you are Atarian, Commodorian, Segaian or you believe in Nintedo Zen...
Here is example for Atarians...
Atari baseball cap...

Atari t-shirt...

Unsubscribe

Airtight helmet.

Brunswick, GA USA