Kladno, Czech Republic

LOL'd and then PM'd

Solar System

Ciao Nooly. How R you?

PM'd.  big_smile

Have there been any new version released? I can't even enter a Cxx command (or any command) in my version when in edit mode. The instrument editor seems to work though.

Really hyped to get it working here!

I'm running on 0.937.

Last edited by joule (Jul 17, 2016 5:39 pm)

joule wrote:

Have there been any new version released? I can't even enter a Cxx command (or any command) in my version when in edit mode. The instrument editor seems to work though.

Really hyped to get it working here!

I'm running on 0.937.

Hey Joule,

the latest version is 0.949. It has lotsa new features and fixes. Here is a recent song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUXC9rRm21o

There was a bug in 0.937 when you had NUM LOCK or CAPS LOCK enabled but its fixed.

I emailed you about the latest version!

Are you still accepting beta testers, if so I would really love to have the chance to try your amazing tracker. I usually use Goattracker and Protracker and comeback tracker seems to offer the best of both worlds (I am not too bothered about using sampled sounds). You can find some of my work in HVSC.

Are you still accepting beta testers, if so I would really love to have the chance to try your amazing tracker. I usually use Goattracker and Protracker and comeback tracker seems to offer the best of both worlds (I am not too bothered about using sampled sounds). You can find some of my work in HVSC.

Oops, posted twice by mistake - sorry...

pm'd...

Wish I heard of this sooner... sent a PM and crossing fingers :')