Ballard, Washington
djDarkX wrote:

Interesting.  Also, I actually thought SNESMod, your version, had more features.  Hahaa.

I meant compared to the original version of SNESMod. Also, SNESMod doesn't have such features as Pattern Delay, Sample Offset, and Tremor...

When I have time I'll get back to working on reducing clicks and pops.  Oh, and here's a  rom from back when I was tesing SNESMod with ADSR.

Oh, I see what you mean about the features and I'll take a look at that rom when I get the chance.  Also, I wish you good luck on getting that worked out!

Ballard, Washington
djDarkX wrote:

Oh, I see what you mean about the features and I'll take a look at that rom when I get the chance.  Also, I wish you good luck on getting that worked out!

I should have posted the link to the most recent source code... smconv.

The pitchmod driver has ADSR support. It's kind of akward because you have to use two commands.

M7F - Use direct gain mode for the current channel [default]
M80-FF - Enable ADSR for current channel and set the attack and decay rate (%Adddaaaa)
Z00-FF - Set sustain rate and level for the current channel (%rrrlllll)

* Volume commands will be ignored
**M00-40 sets channel volume in all drivers per IT spec

There are some really basic examples in the example directory. Unfortunately, I don't have a Windows binary in the archive yet. Also, I should compile a list of some common ADSR settings.

Last edited by Augustus Blackheart (Sep 5, 2016 12:27 am)

What's happening with this?