Easton, PA, USA

Anyone seen a rom to restore Nintendo boot instead of  "hello"?

Atlanta, GA

I don't think oliver made a nintendo boot version of the 1.7.6 rom. Why would you desire this?

I have a desire for that too. Simply because i don't like the "hello" scrolling down instead of the Nintendo logo... It gives me a weird feeling, like playing some of these illegal games like "Sachen" etc.
And it does not look that good in my opinion... If it would say "nanoloop", that'd be much better because it makes sense.

So, i'd just be more happy turning on my nanoloop cartridge greeting me with either "Nintendo" or "nanoloop". smile

zemzelett wrote:

If it would say "nanoloop", that'd be much better because it makes sense.

Due to the double pixel size in the logo format, the nanoloop logo does not quite fit in, the "l" and "p" would be cut. If the same style and size of the original "nanoloop" or boot logo were possible, it would have been perfect.

zemzelett wrote:

"hello" scrolling down instead of the Nintendo logo... It gives me a weird feeling, like playing some of these illegal games like "Sachen" etc.

Cool.

Easton, PA, USA
NoyzBotChip wrote:

I don't think oliver made a nintendo boot version of the 1.7.6 rom. Why would you desire this?

Well in Earnest just to use nanoloop with super gameboy.I like a large screen with larger speakers sometimes. I can live without out it, but I'd like it.

Last edited by zerolanding (Sep 8, 2016 4:46 pm)

sweden
zemzelett wrote:

"hello" scrolling down instead of the Nintendo logo... It gives me a weird feeling, like playing some of these illegal games like "Sachen" etc.

Legalize nanoloop

NUMBSKULL

I have an online tool that can change the logo on a rom. I don't know how exactly it would work with nanoloop, but if you could upload the nanoloop rom, fix the logo, then re-download and flash to your cart?

EDIT: here's the tool: http://catskull.net/GB-Logo-Generator/

Last edited by catskull (Sep 9, 2016 2:46 pm)

File is here https://www.nanoloop.com/update/nl176a.gb works with SGB

Easton, PA, USA

Awesome! I'll have to get on it tonight. Thank you Darenager