Los Angeles, CA

Summer has come a few months early and my band KGB has finally released our debut EP, both digitally and as a limited edition cassette via PLAY IT LOUD! You can check it out here: https://gnartinez.bandcamp.com/album/splash-of-summer

Some of you may or may not recognize a couple of these as older Wizwars songs, I'm super stoked to finally have the definitive versions of these tracks out there for people to enjoy and drink four loko to. Now to write more original material (with vocals) and put out a full length in late 2016!

Whateverville, California
Cheers!

Clermont-Ferrand, France

Wizwars is part of KGB ! Mind = blown

Awesome release guys.

Unsubscribe

Ok i guess we can allow socal to live a few more years. Amazing!

Los Angeles, CA
PleaseLoseBattle wrote:

Wizwars is part of KGB ! Mind = blown

Awesome release guys.

Wizwars = Kevin Martinez aka Kevin Gnartinez tongue

It's worth pointing out that the rest of the band are also known members of the chip scene. The bassist is Jesse from 1000 Needles / Paladin Shield, the drummer is Devin from Crashfaster, and the keyboardist is Alex Wimmer aka Mrwimmer

Los Angeles, CA

Hey!  It took me a while, but the source files for all 4 tracks are now available here.  They all run great as of 0CC-FT 0.3.14.4, if anything breaks too bad in the future I'll try to fix them.

Nantes,FRANCE
Mrwimmer wrote:

Hey!  It took me a while, but the source files for all 4 tracks are now available here.  They all run great as of 0CC-FT 0.3.14.4, if anything breaks too bad in the future I'll try to fix them.

Thanks so much for the Occ file .
Bought the album a couple weeks ago, been listening to it every week."The night we met" is a classic for me.
I'll definitely  be on the lookout for future releases from you guys.
All the best and cheers from FRANCE.