Does anybody know if the Revo K101 device can play an actual Nanoloop Two cart. Full compatibility is advertised for the system. This is not spam, but a legit question. Nice backlight and TV out would be HUGE for making tracks in nanoloop. I just don't have either at the moment so I'm unable to test this on my own.

https://www.amazon.com/Crystal-Black-Re … =revo+k101

probably not.

Abandoned on Fire

I got one specifically for nl2 and can confirm it DOES NOT work. sad The cart will boot and run but there's a very LOUD and CONSTANT whine/buzz that makes it completely unusable. The same thing happens when running the demo nl2 rom. Nl1 rom won't boot at all.

It's great for gaming. Shit for anything else.

egr wrote:

I got one specifically for nl2 and can confirm it DOES NOT work. sad The cart will boot and run but there's a very LOUD and CONSTANT whine/buzz that makes it completely unusable. The same thing happens when running the demo nl2 rom. Nl1 rom won't boot at all.

It's great for gaming. Shit for anything else.

Bummer. Unfortunately, this is the response I was expecting to hear. I knew it was too good to be true.  I appreciate the reply. This info will be good to know and pass along to others.