Ahoy. just uploaded this new release today. 4 on the floor dance vibes made with a gb+LSDJ. Check it out here if ya like:

https://l-tron.bandcamp.com/album/voyage

Brooklyn NY US

Oh shit, can't wait to check this out.

long island, ny

Holy shit.

ohio gozaimasu

Aw gnarly, totally checking this out when I get the chance

edit:hell yeah this is dopppppe

Last edited by Cooshinator (Dec 17, 2016 1:50 am)

Melbourne, Australia

Wonderful stuff, I really love the way you layer your channels up, the detuning, etc. Something quite special about that L-tron style.

Glasgow, Scotland.

This is awesome! Next time I'm in New York you'll need to play some dingey club so I can come dance.

Just wanna hear live, and dance;  right now!!!

Minneapolis

Fancy pants. Listening to it now, and trying to explain to my (incredulous) wife that "I hung out with this guy that one time, and he just ate a ton of lettuce, like, straight from the bag and then we watched The Warriors."

Last edited by arfink (Dec 18, 2016 5:36 am)

sweden

so great!

arfink wrote:

Fancy pants. Listening to it now, and trying to explain to my (incredulous) wife that "I hung out with this guy that one time, and he just ate a ton of lettuce, like, straight from the bag and then we watched The Warriors."

hahahaha! I don't even remember the lettuce eating part but it totally sounds like something I would do. definitely remember the warriors watching part with yall. thanks for jogging fond memories of yall heart

thanks for the love friends there's a lot more coming soon!

Last edited by L-tron (Dec 20, 2016 6:09 am)