Austin, TX
Apeshit wrote:
Boddah wrote:

You are correct, the 3rd headphone jack has smt caps and resistors (along with it being a switching jack) so that it can be a filtered ProSound output. And the final design will have ground planes on each of the boards for increased interference reduction.

FYI those aren't resistors on the filter board, they're inductors.

Oh wow, looking back at the schematic, you're absolutely right. Luckily it shouldn't be hard to find inductors with a 0805 footprint. Thanks for the tip!

Michigan

It's just a first order passive filter. If you want to keep using resistors instead of inductors, swap the resistor and cap in each other's place.

oklahoma

Any word on this? I want this type of thing. I have been a good boy this year.

Austin, TX
oscillating wrote:

Any word on this? I want this type of thing. I have been a good boy this year.

I have pretty much finished the redesign. Replaced the 5 mode LEDs with one RGB LED, found a smaller power button, and added gnd and power planes. Right now the main showstopper is simply the funds to make a production batch. I plan to make a small sample run next month (hopefully...) and if all goes well, I might take preorders to expedite the process.

san diego

Count me in on one of these.

Austin, TX

Bumpbumpbump.

Right now I'm using a USB-Boy to interface my DMG with my iPad, would be amazing to have that's built right into the DMG. Streamline my workflow. Following patiently!

Awesome!

Any news on this? I would probably go in for a preorder.

NUMBSKULL

Catskull Electronics is willing to do anything I can to help!

Austin, TX
FingerTappin wrote:

Any news on this? I would probably go in for a preorder.

I'm currently working out some bugs in the code for the 2nd revision, but I may go ahead and release the first rev in the meantime since it works and can be retrofitted.