Need fundings for my chiptune drum machine project, so heavily hearted parting with following:

DMG-01 with white silicon buttons - reversed backlighted screen - internal pro-sound after pot 40€
DMG-01 stock look - reversed backlighted screen - no pro-sound - couple horizontal lines missing (does not affect LSDj) 35€
Game Boy Color clear case, white buttons, internal pre pot pro-sound, bass and hiss mods, front light (No loca - has scratches, too bright to my taste, needs resistor). IR plate missing, power switch broken (Always on), beaten up case 20€
Game Boy color - stock -  beaten up case, 15€
DMG PS/2 Keyboard adapter 8€
GB Boy Colour 20€
Joey Joebags with 256MB cart and El cheapo (non sd version) 50€
TI-83 plus SE with serial link cable and 2.5 -> 3.5m audio adapter 20€ (Works fine with Houston tracker).
Link cables 4*Color cables 10€
Link cables 2*Multi DMG-Color 8€

Posting to EU area only, unless you want lot's of items.
Posting: carts are 4€ euros and one system 8€, can combine if buying multiple items.
Paypal only.

Last edited by rebb (Jan 16, 2017 11:22 am)

Trento, Italy

Pm!

Atlanta, GA

pmed

London, UK

PMed also.

Hi there,

after 3 PMs, what's left?

Easier to say what's gone:
Joey Joebags with 256MB cart and El cheapo (non sd version) 50€

Other stuff still availabe.

Toronto, Canada

Were those all the carts you had?

For sale, yes. Keeping the El cheapo SD for myself.

DMG-01 with white silicon buttons - reversed backlighted screen - internal pro-sound after pot 40€
TI-83 plus SE with serial link cable and 2.5 -> 3.5m audio adapter 20€ (Works fine with Houston tracker).

are reserved till Saturday.

Trento, Italy

No news?
Saturday I paid regularly and had no response at all

Hope it's a misunderstanding but I suggest to hold your money till it has been cleared

London, UK

I received my stuff from rebb in good time and all present and correct with 1/2 things that they threw in for good will. Recommended trader!

Trento, Italy

Well... i'm still waiting a message
I know he has logged in at chipmusic.org and readed my PMs (saturday, monday and yesterday)
No reply at the moment

iano wrote:

Well... i'm still waiting a message
I know he has logged in at chipmusic.org and readed my PMs (saturday, monday and yesterday)
No reply at the moment

Terribly sorry about my actions, there is of course no good excuses to do so. Sended you PM about
the situation, gave you full refund as requested and little complimentary package on it's way to you.

Work can be bitch sometimes, but seems that life wins afterall. Hope we are settled up.

br, Rebb

Trento, Italy

Gratefully things are cleared out
Thank you for the answer
Hope the best for you bro