I downloaded today nanoloop 3.26 on ipad and for some reason im getting zero sound output no matter what i try to change in the settings. the app has access and can record from the mic correctly but it does not play any audio.

all my other music apps on ipad working absolutely fine. ipad in general working fine.

i dont have any previous versions to roll back to unfortunately to test if its nanoloop or my ipad specifically...

anyone else having issues? please help because this is very frustrating!

i email isupport at nanoloop and tweeted Oliver... i hope i get a reply soon!

Does the sequencer's time indicator move?

Possible reasons:

Unlike most music apps, nanoloop reacts to the mute switch.

The the global volume setting in nanoloop may be 0 or the instrument you use has 0 volume or is a sampler without sample. But of course these are not set to 0 be default.

To play a recorded sample, notes have to be set in the sequencer.

Hey i have any problem with sound (Cracle and Glithch)  in nanoloop after update in my iphone. after re-installing nanoloop problems is gone

oliver wrote:

Does the sequencer's time indicator move?

Possible reasons:

Unlike most music apps, nanoloop reacts to the mute switch.

The the global volume setting in nanoloop may be 0 or the instrument you use has 0 volume or is a sampler without sample. But of course these are not set to 0 be default.

To play a recorded sample, notes have to be set in the sequencer.

I've used nanoloop before so most these i had already checked except for mute switch! That actually was the problem!

Thanks oliver