Melbourne, Australia

so is this site just 8bc now

your problem with 8bc was that people talked about their pets there?

IL, US

def not 8bc. we allow nonsense/off-topic threads here and there. 8bc eventually became a situation where things were rarely on-topic

The Forest, WA

Eat rabbit kicks ass smile

e.s.c. wrote:

def not 8bc. we allow nonsense/off-topic threads here and there. 8bc eventually became a situation where things were rarely on-topic

I accept blame for that one for sure.
I just wish to say one thing before I go: chip music is a part of the electronic music world, and electronic music often goes hand in hand with the car audio and basshead world. I drew a line between the (now previous) site tag and that train of thought, so I presumed
1: there were possibly some fellow bass junkies right here at cmo
2: it would become an interesting topic of conversation that could go who knows where. I am equally as guilty as many others for going off topic at 8bc. I never had such a negative view as many do here, but to each their own.

Still, truth be I'm an honest to goodness reject with forum talk and so on. 35 years old, been arounund the internet since it's home adoption, and still lack the skills to conversate or make sense online. Maybe I misunderstand topics too easily, and I have no clue how to be liked or respected, so I conclude I cannot. Between that and the fact nobody here likes my brand of music much anyway, I overall feel like I just waste people's time and space here. I appreciate the admins and people who built and maintain sites like this one because chip music to me will always be something audacious and special. As for me though, I will discontinue posting here and just be an occasional lurker. Sorry of course to those who otherwise think I'm a goof. It wasn't intent to annoy, ever.

Take care all.

IL, US

i wouldn't take it like that. no reason to stop posting totally just because you've posted off-topic here and there (everyone does sometimes)