France
rbino wrote:

Keep in mind that the cart memory is 64 Mega_BITS_, divided in 2 banks (32 Mega_BITS_ each), and 32 Megabits == 4 Megabytes, so the limit makes sense.

I assumed it was 2 banks of 32 M each, but for the megabit, i didn't know that. I thought it was Mbytes, like for how everyone count for storage capacity. On the other hand in France we write and say octet for byte, and bit for bit (but seldom use it, except for network speed), so whenever I read "megab*t*" I tend to read megabyte. Thanks for the clarification.

Italy

Hope I explained this okay, might be a little wrong but thats the general idea I believe.

Thanks a lot for the explanation. I get the technical reasons behind this, and it totally makes sense. The big question is, in practical tems, what does it mean when using menugb? But don't worry, I think I'll just wait for rbino to include multi-rom support. smile

Hey rbino, your software looks great but I have a problem getting it work. Already posted it to your github. Hope you can help me smile
https://github.com/rbino/ems-qart/issues/3

Hi, this is the only flasher i get working, but how I install multiple roms ? Looks like only one can be installed.

normandy

hi
thanks Moriadri for putting that thread UP

And huge thanks to you Rbino for this beautifull work specially for the linux folks
easy to install and clear instructions
and I can finally manage my card without fking with friends windowses in test mode.
Big thanks to you

IL, US
Moriadri wrote:

Hi, this is the only flasher i get working, but how I install multiple roms ? Looks like only one can be installed.

from what i understand, that feature is being worked on and not currently supported. it's a bummer for sure, but hopefully it'll be added soon