MASSACHUSETTS

How do you guys meet other local chip musicians. I don't really live near a major city, it seems like all the shows, of which there aren't really that many are in the city. I'd be interested in doing a DIY show in my area if I can meet enough people.

Joliette, QC, Canada

People in small town usually starts threads in this forum of the ChipWin Facebook group with the name of the town (or the surroundings) in the title !
Sometimes the place you live under your name and avatar helps a lot. I found someone from my city on 8BC back in the days because of that !
Good Luck ! smile

MASSACHUSETTS

thanks mate

Joliette, QC, Canada

^ No problem !

Brunswick, GA USA

Depending on where you are really, you live near Boston, Hartford, Albany, or whatever's in New Hampshire or Vermont. Don't sell yourself too short. wink

Joliette, QC, Canada
chunter wrote:

Depending on where you are really, you live near Boston, Hartford, Albany, or whatever's in New Hampshire or Vermont. Don't sell yourself too short. wink

This !
I had the chance to find someone from the same small city once but most of my nearest friends are from Montreal (about 1 hour in bus/car)

Rhode Island
chunter wrote:

Hey, don't forget Rhode Island! There are a couple of us here. I even ran into one at the DMV before.

Brunswick, GA USA

It embarrasses me to admit that all my trips through Providence were aboard Amtrak and I never got off the train, but yes, Rhode Island exists.