(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ el ass dee j

Hi everyone!

I've been playing a lot of shows recently, but when I play them, one of my gameboys inevitably crashes (the same one every time). I thought it might've been an issue with my programming with LSDj, but if that were the case, it wouldn't run well period when listening through headphones. I thought it might've been a cart issue, but I've tried multiple carts and nothing seems to help.

This ONLY happens when I play live on a PA through a mixer.

The only remaining thing that I can think of is a faulty board or something to do with the audio jack receiving signal that crashes the system? Either way, I want to get to the bottom of this. It doesn't matter what mixer I use or what cables. If it helps, it worked fine during my 8Static Fest set, but crashed during my MAGFest set and all that I've done since, so it did work great before. I'd just hate to be stuck with a malfunctioning system. I have spare boards but I'd like to salvage this one before I frankenstien anything.

Thanks!
-Sam

Unsubscribe

Dirty pins, and sub bass making your cart wiggle in the slot? Clean the cart and the gameboy and see if that helps

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ el ass dee j
herr_prof wrote:

Dirty pins, and sub bass making your cart wiggle in the slot? Clean the cart and the gameboy and see if that helps

DId some further testing, cleaned it up. I think the board may be busted. It started being unresponsive period.