ITS BEEN OFFICIAL FOR A WHILE NOW: WE HAVE CAMPING OUTDOOR CHIP NERD HANGOUT!!

ISLAND, SUMMER, CHIPTUNE ^__^ ---> 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/63 … tival-2017

He guys! Lets pull it up! Only 2 weeks left!!! There are some updates  and the amazing goodies available! --> https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/63 … tival-2017

Awesome.  Pledged and coming. 

You promoting this (event and kickstarter) through Bip Bip Bar, Ruben og Bobby and 8bitklubben.dk? (probably a silly question)

Last edited by irony7 (Apr 16, 2017 8:55 am)

irony7 wrote:

Awesome.  Pledged and coming. 

You promoting this (event and kickstarter) through Bip Bip Bar, Ruben og Bobby and 8bitklubben.dk? (probably a silly question)

Hey! Awesome! No, im not promoting there (i dont even know these places as im a uk based promoter volunteer wink ) but i guess i will! I asked 8bitklubben to help with that!

Let me know if you need any help promoting in Copenhagen.  (Bip Bip Bar, Ruben and Bobby both located here)

irony7 wrote:

Let me know if you need any help promoting in Copenhagen.  (Bip Bip Bar, Ruben and Bobby both located here)

Yes yes yes and yes! Need help in Copenhagen especially! ^__^ You obviously know the local related communitie and places? PLse do what you can! Very grateful for that!!

Do you have some graphics for promoting the event/kickstarter?  (A4/A5 flyer, A3 poster) I could print a bunch up at work and distribute them around town here.  smile

ooh yeah I'll be there! coming from the US, any spots I should check out in Copenhagen a few days before the festival starts?

Yeah, defensem3ch, you need to check out Christiania, the local retrogamer spots, the street food island...lemme know dates and we can meet up maybe, definitely figure out some stuff for you to see.

awesome! I will send you a PM or something soon

irony7 wrote:

Do you have some graphics for promoting the event/kickstarter?  (A4/A5 flyer, A3 poster) I could print a bunch up at work and distribute them around town here.  smile


Sure! Here is the poster A3: https://we.tl/Md3mRXmsth

Thank you so much for this help!!!

The summer is not even started yet but i already want the end of it tongue

Olio wrote:
irony7 wrote:

Do you have some graphics for promoting the event/kickstarter?  (A4/A5 flyer, A3 poster) I could print a bunch up at work and distribute them around town here.  smile


Sure! Here is the poster A3: https://we.tl/Md3mRXmsth

Thank you so much for this help!!!

The summer is not even started yet but i already want the end of it tongue

What about adding contact info/url to kickstarter, fb to the poster? I could do it, but don't want to screw up the great graphics.