STARDRAIN, CA

DOWNLOAD IT HERE

DMP005 - "noneofuslikethispartreally" by Joss Manley
June 1st 2010
Okay, so one day, I went to a farm where they were growing mutated children out of the ground. While walking around, one of the malformed infants grabbed my foot, and threw up a diamond into my shoe. I kept the diamond under my pillow case for three weeks, and decided to put it in th microwave oven for thirty seconds. When it had finished, out came an album created by the prolific genius Joss Manley.

Over Seventeen minutes of Atari 2600 noise channel madness. Definitely one for Joss Manley fan's to enjoy, and for first-time listeners to be introduced to.

Last edited by Kool Skull (Jun 2, 2010 6:39 am)

Melbtown, Lolstralia

will go to your website but link would be ace

smile

STARDRAIN, CA
Dot.AY wrote:

will go to your website but link would be ace

smile

its on there,

Last edited by Kool Skull (Jun 2, 2010 6:37 am)

Nomad's Land

penguin showarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsss!!!

overall the release is a wee bit too minimal for my taste, still great stuff tho!

so, all i can say is: if datamoshpit manages to keep the quality level of releases we have seen in the past months, it's bound to become one of the top 5 chiplabels out there i'd say.

Last edited by irrlichtproject (Jun 2, 2010 2:30 pm)

STARDRAIN, CA
irrlichtproject wrote:

penguin showarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsss!!!

overall the release is a wee bit too minimal for my taste, still great stuff tho!

so, all i can say is: if datamoshpit manages to keep the quality level of releases we have seen in the past months, it's bound to become one of the top 5 chiplabels out there i'd say.

Actually, thanks A LOT! that's probably the best compliments I've ever heard! I hope I speak on behalf of all of the artists involved, when I say THANKS!