Vienna

got a big fat banner of scientology.org above my myspacepage. wtf?!

New York City

Mine is Mercedes Benz.

I guess you are into weird pseudo-religious fads and I am in the lifestyle of luxurious cars

xD

auto insurance= "The Man" is onto me ....>_>

Vienna

people don't even "thank for the add" anymore. *sniff

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

Cool thread

Should have deleted your myspace when I told you to, 5 years ago. Fucking idiots.

New York City

Heosphoros: heart

CHIPTUNE

not to brag, but my myspace is completely massive. someone put an autoplay of Darude or something in the comments.

Milwaukee, WI
goto80 wrote:

not to brag, but my myspace is completely massive. someone put an autoplay of Darude or something in the comments.

OH SHIT!

::goes on over to the profile::

Me, I have no problem on my myspace profile. I use Adblock Plus (add-on for Firefox) = no advertise.

goto80 wrote:

...someone put an autoplay of Darude or something in the comments.

You can desactive HTML in comments. I hate autoplay too ! So now, all is ok ! No advertise and no autoplay player.

Sweeeeeeden
goto80 wrote:

I also listened to the song you uploaded... Whoa! GOTO80 burping into the SID's filter...

jikoo wrote:

Me, I have no problem on my myspace profile. I use Adblock Plus (add-on for Firefox) = no advertise.

goto80 wrote:

...someone put an autoplay of Darude or something in the comments.

You can desactive HTML in comments. I hate autoplay too ! So now, all is ok ! No advertise and no autoplay player.

DUUUUDE!! You're missing the point of the joke. (The joke xeing Myspace.)

Vienna
nitro2k01 wrote:

DUUUUDE!! You're missing the point of the joke. (The joke xeing Myspace.)

i was dead serious about scientology. who gives them permission to pollute my profile? i know, R.Murdoch- but i guess you catch my drift.

Philadelphia, PA

Right now, mine is some kind of ad for Microsoft. But more significantly, I had 2112 page views at the very moment I checked it. Neil Peart would be proud.

NOOO heart MYSPACE >> BEcAUSE ITSS SOO 1998 ; )

WARM & FUZZY FEELINGS

New York City

I like Kodek.

Philly, PA, USA
akira^8GB wrote:

I like Kodek.

wait akira ...likes...
wasn't sure it was possible :3

edit: oh wait, that could be sarcasm... you never know...

Last edited by pixls (Jun 4, 2010 11:20 pm)