I few years back I did a Kickstarter campaign to release special edition Nanoloop 2.7 carts that came pre-loaded with tracks from my album "Destroy All Presets". Unlike the normal Nanoloop GBA carts, these were manufactured with red plastic in a thin format. They look like exposed circuit boards, but they are designed to be self contained, no extra plastic shell required.

Something happened in transit and all of the carts were lost in shipping. We had to remake all of the carts in the classic gray GBA cart format and sent those to my backers. There were 3 red carts still left over, which Oliver sent me. As far as I know, there are only 3 red Nanoloop carts in existence.

This cart is on eBay now. It comes preloaded with my Destroy All Presets tracks, which you can listen to, remix, or even delete (if you hate them). There's still plenty of empty slots to write albums of your own.

Melbourne

unnnng I would be so tempted to get this if I didn't already have two nl2 carts.. and if the shipping cost to australia wasn't exorbitant haha tongue

Same same here - but I will be watching the auction.

pselodux wrote:

and if the shipping cost to australia wasn't exorbitant haha tongue

Sorry about that, I'm just letting eBay calculate international shipping costs since I always seem to lose money when I try to guess them myself. $30USD to Australia seems crazy high though.

NorthTtrrrway

this should be like a letter that costs next to nothing to send globally...
ebay was the worst amateur capitalist until facebook came around

Melbourne
docpop wrote:
pselodux wrote:

and if the shipping cost to australia wasn't exorbitant haha tongue

Sorry about that, I'm just letting eBay calculate international shipping costs since I always seem to lose money when I try to guess them myself. $30USD to Australia seems crazy high though.

All good, I understand. I've been slugged on postage costs too, when underestimating.. but it does seem that AU <–> US postage is far more expensive than anywhere else.
Good luck with the sale!

Last edited by pselodux (Jul 10, 2017 1:03 am)

The Forest, WA

Where’s the music posted online that’s on the cart ?