freezedream wrote:

Alright, nula's on board - fantastic! big_smile

thanks =] I managed to make a track ;]

catskull wrote:

thanks! This is by far the "biggest" thing I've ever done, and the stress has been unreal. I've been laying in bed awake at night for the last 3 months worrying if we'd even get submissions. Even before the deadline, we have so many awesome tracks, it's so exciting. I can't even take credit though, the team around YM2017 has been nothing but an absolute dream to work with. I'm really looking forward for everyone to see the fruits of our hard work.

Can't take any credit until everyone gets a cart in their hands though!

Thanks for this project! It's amazing!

Last edited by nula (July 1, 2017 8:08 pm)

PREORDERS ARE LIVE: https://catskullelectronics.com/YM2017

Did a heaps preorder. heart

Looking good catskull! The LED matrix on the cart is kind of an incredible touch.

Preordered! Yeah the LED grid is really an amazing idea - just beautiful. ^_^

Thanks everyone!

Track previews are live on the site! Give them a listen! https://catskullelectronics.com/YM2017

Awh, how could I have missed this! I had a submission ready before the deadline. ;_;
Will there be another one of these next year, or anytime soon?

mihaelkyeah wrote:

Awh, how could I have missed this! I had a submission ready before the deadline. ;_;
Will there be another one of these next year, or anytime soon?

Kind of depends I guess! We'll see how this one sells. It's doing okay so far, but we need more to make all months of work worth it. YM2018 might not happen, or it might be a digital only thing. Time will tell!

catskull wrote:

Kind of depends I guess! We'll see how this one sells. It's doing okay so far, but we need more to make all months of work worth it. YM2018 might not happen, or it might be a digital only thing. Time will tell!

That was fast. Thanks for the feedback!

Only one week left for preording! https://catskullelectronics.com/YM2017

When will there be a ROM version of YM2017?

Gameputer_Bryan3 wrote:

When will there be a ROM version of YM2017?

As some point in the future! It will probably happen the same time the digital release happens. Currently the plan is to open source the ROM as well!

catskull wrote:

[Currently the plan is to open source the ROM as well!

Nice.