do your animals like chiptune?

i have a labrador but i dont think he likes it much. my guinea pig didnt like it either but then he died

i think chiptune has too many high frequencies for animals to enjoy

sorry for posting this topic btw, mods you can close it if you want because its not very good

California, United States

My cat hated my music, mostly because of the high frequencies. My new cats don't seem to care, although they freak out around tambourine sounds

why do you think they hate tambourines specifically??

California, United States

It resonates at a high frequency which my cats are pretty sensitive too. Plus it looks intimidating

Salt Lake City, UT

My pupper isn't into it but is too polite/lazy to do anything about it. He's more into the smooth synth soundscapes of Vangelis and Tangerine Dream.

nice what kind of dog dog do you have

the valley

my mini pinscher / pit bull lil pup loves agargara dovetail groove method

oklahoma

Funny. I have not known many animals that like music that isn't chill out stuff, but I do know an 18 year old chihuahua that comes running to any upbeat, party music. She especially feels four on the floor stuff. Party animal.

el p: who doesn't

oscillating: including chiptune??? 18 is ridiculously old for a dog aww

Bristol, UK

My hamster likes chilled pads and twinkly sounds.

My dog likes pretty much all of my music from what I can tell, she always comes into my music room and lays in the sweet spot while we’re playing.  She’s also very vocal (husky).  My cat likes the singer songwriter guitar+voice stuff.  She’s also very vocal.  I’ve also managed to take control of all of the songbirds that hang around my house, had them swirling in a vortex above my music room.  Getting those kinds of responses from nonhumans is infinitely more rewarding than any response I’ve gotten from a human

Oklahoma City, OK

my 2 cats are pretty indifferent towards it

England

one cat we had called mish mish used to object to the The B-52's the least.

My roommate's cat loves it. I have lots of videos of her rubbing against my amp while I'm playing something.