South Korea

Hello everyone! My first post.
I made Chiptune music since 2012(2nd grade at highscool), and I recently purchased GBA SP and LSDJ licenses.
I bought LSDJ 32MB Cartridge from DJ Transformer's shop a week ago because the GBA flash cartridge did not work properly, but I did not hear anything from him.
I got his Facebook account 6 hours ago and sent a message to Messenger, but I have not received a reply yet.
May I trust him? Or is there any other way to contact him?

Definitely not. This guy is a scam.

England

If you search for "DJ Transformer" in the forums here, you'll find a bunch posts from people who have been ripped off by him, but then others say he has delivered.

Just make sure you don't go past the time window for opening a dispute if you used paypal.

Last edited by Jellica (Nov 2, 2017 12:59 pm)

South Korea

thank you guys.
finally i requested him to refund and bought new cartridge on retrotowers.co.uk yesterday. they're so fast.

IL, US

glad you thought to check within paypal's refund window. sorry you had the experience to begin with though, sucks when sellers who are no longer active leave their web stores online and functional in times when they can't/won't reliably & quickly fill orders

france

I think he is just really lazy.
He sent me my product one year later.
And it works without any problem, but yes one year is... a long shipping. Maybe he live in another galaxy...