Reagrding the shift-N/shift-U I noticed a quirk a while ago, not sure if it's worth fixing though.

So, I think this function scans the playlist for whatever is written into it, but it doesn't skip the FF parameters. So it will assume that whatever position you're jumping to or the loop number are used patterns.

There really isn't a real drawback to this as the tunes get optimised when packed, unless you have used up ALL the available patterns.
But I thought I'd mention it anyway smile

Ah... Haven't thought of that, but of course you're right. That's easy to fix, and a fix will be included in the next release version.

Thanks!

Last edited by frantic (Oct 29, 2017 12:19 pm)

iLKke wrote:

Reagrding the shift-N/shift-U I noticed a quirk a while ago, not sure if it's worth fixing though.

So, I think this function scans the playlist for whatever is written into it, but it doesn't skip the FF parameters. So it will assume that whatever position you're jumping to or the loop number are used patterns.

There really isn't a real drawback to this as the tunes get optimised when packed, unless you have used up ALL the available patterns.
But I thought I'd mention it anyway smile

So ilKke, does this mean you are working on something for Syntax Demoparty??  ;-)

See you in Melbourne in a few weeks mate!!

defMON used by a robot arm: https://www.goto80.com/robotmusic