Hi! I've got a bunch of old flash cartridges that I used for the gameboy color, and also the thing that you use to flash the cartridges. As I am very much out of the loop when it comes to consoles and gameboy in particular, I would be very happy if someone could point me to a good place to sell hardware like this. Some facebook group perhaps, or somewhere else?

Trivia: These particular cartridges were used when creating the "Demotronic" demo for the Gameboy Color, as that demo wouldn't run on any of the emulators that were available at the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CAcjNQDwPo

NUMBSKULL

I'll buy them!

Is it OK to buy sell here on this forum? If so.. How much would you offer?

I've got one 64M cart saying "Mr Flash 64M" and one 4M cart saying "Bung Doctor GB Card 4M" and two units that you use to flash them, as well as a cable to connect to the computer. As I don't have that kind of port on my mac I can't use it anymore, so this is why I am selling it. However, this also means I can't test if the flash gear. I have verified that both of the flash carts work if inserted in a GBC though.

(Also have a GameBoy Pocket for sale)

NUMBSKULL

Yeah you can sell here! There's a trading post section specifically for that. I'd make a post there!

Things to include:
Prices for everything you're selling
Pictures
Your location

Thanks! Somehow I managed to miss that. Sorry! Looks like it is only fixed price selling there though, and I intended to put up an auction since I have no idea what the "market price" for these may be, so I'll look elsewhere for places to sell.

Last edited by frantic (Dec 5, 2017 7:33 am)

IL, US
frantic wrote:

Thanks! Somehow I managed to miss that. Sorry! Looks like it is only fixed price selling there though, and I intended to put up an auction since I have no idea what the "market price" for these may be, so I'll look elsewhere for places to sell.

make an ebay auction and link it in the trading post section if youre going with an auction, that's even suggested in the trading post rules

Defiance, Ohio
frantic wrote:

Hi! I've got a bunch of old flash cartridges that I used for the gameboy color...

You said you have a bunch, but then you said you have two lol
Is there an ebay listing?

jANKTUNES wrote:
frantic wrote:

Hi! I've got a bunch of old flash cartridges that I used for the gameboy color...

You said you have a bunch, but then you said you have two lol
Is there an ebay listing?

Yes, I actually thought I had more at first, but in the end I could actually only find two of them. No listing yet. (Don't think I'll put it on ebay specifically though.)