Here ya go: https://soundcloud.com/kuneh/without-the-misjudged-ease

I'm really satisfied with how it turned out but I can always improve. Is it too repetitive? Is the structure good? Melody and chord progressions, are they good and memorable? Can I improve on these aspects?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Kuneh (Mar 10, 2018 8:26 pm)

Austin, TX

I like it!  I feel like the lead instruments could use some more expressiveness, like a little legato or vibrato here and there.  It comes off just a tad flat.

NC in the US of America

Maybe put an octave pedal on that bass guitar. Nice chords! Melody feels just a tiny teeny tiiiiny bit aimless at times, but it's all cool. I agree with HimsyPimsy. I feel like the lead could play with the mindset of a funky flute.

The Moon

I'm sad that the track seems to have been removed. Would love to give your music a listen if you post it again.

Onus of I wrote:

I'm sad that the track seems to have been removed. Would love to give your music a listen if you post it again.

Sorry! I had changed my soundcloud url, so the link didn't work anymore. It's fixed now, though!

The Moon

Followed smile Sounds really nice, the drums are groovy, not too complex as to take away from the melodies and not too simple to bore. Really tasty harmonies in this bridge-y section, and I like the chromatic scales you put in a few parts. Jazzy with a less jazzy kind of rhythm.

My only personal issue is the rhythm instruments could be a little more fleshed out, as instruments themselves. Give it a little more beef, and I know a song like this doesn't exactly *need* more beef, but that's just my two cents.

I like it a lot though. smile