Tennessee
LISTEП HEГE

'FГΛПK П' BΛГГY' is the birth child of Frank [b4by f4c3// frank angotti is dead] & Barry [Shitbird] using nano 1.x// 2.x & mono synced together n also synced to other various devices. Then they throw it threw a slew of pedals and other various goodies, this is a single from our upcoming album that should be out SOONish..
Go here for updates on the release, also there is a video for the single you can find here!!

VIDEØ HEГE

Last edited by frank angotti is dead (Jan 17, 2018 8:09 pm)

NC in the US of America

But what is the music like

Tennessee
SketchMan3 wrote:

But what is the music like

If I was to lump it into a genre I guess Dark Techno, basically a mixture of Barry and my styles.

Swansea, UK

Love the music on the YouTube Video.

Not so much love for naming a release after an event that invaded the privacy of (mostly) women and perpetuated a situation where many women just don't feel safe online.

Jus' sayin...

Tennessee
donotrunwithpixels wrote:

Not so much love for naming a release after an event that invaded the privacy of (mostly) women and perpetuated a situation where many women just don't feel safe online.

Jus' sayin...

oh shit we are SOO sorry we had no idea of this event, we changed the name of the song...sorry everyone!

frank angotti is dead wrote:
donotrunwithpixels wrote:

Jus' sayin...

oh shit we are SOO sorry we had no idea of this event, we changed the name of the song...sorry everyone!

we changed it (only) out of sympathy for the people that were victimized , and their close ones.

Last edited by shitbird (Jan 17, 2018 12:38 am)

Tennessee

just added link to the video that I forgot to post.