England

Offers?

Everything must go!

Will ship worldwide if you're willing to pay the postage, accepting most forms of currency.

Last edited by EarthwormJim (Mar 8, 2018 8:49 pm)

Alive and well in fucksville

$5 for the dmgs!

England
bitjacker wrote:

$5 for the dmgs!

Each?

Yes! two of them, please. so $10. lets square up... paypal?

Last edited by bitjacker (Mar 10, 2018 8:43 pm)

IL, US
TRADING POST RULES wrote:

Indicate prices on items you are selling.  If you are trying to auction it off put it on ebay and put a link to the sale here.

Are you lonely?

Milwaukee, WI

We're all lonely.

IL, US

i'd feel real lonely if i tried talking in the staff forums, think nitro2k01 is the only other staff member i've seen logged in lately

England

Forver alone. Apologies, have no idea how much they're worth & just wanted to make sure they went to a good home. WIll look into the going rates & update soon.

Tacoma WA

super lonely

so i just got cockblocked?!

IL, US
bitjacker wrote:

so i just got cockblocked?!

if you consider a staff member of this site pointing out that the post violates the rules resulting in you possibly not being able to get DMGs for less than they're worth "cockblocking" then maybe. guess you could have just offered closer to the normal going rate to begin with. it's not like OP had accepted your offer anyway, at least not from how it looks in this thread, they just asked if that was indeed your offer.

TSSBAY01

why are you a staff member, btw

Tacoma WA

most of us where staff on 8bc before it imploded.

tempsoundsolutions wrote:

Milwaukee, WI
tempsoundsolutions wrote:

bitjacker wrote:

Are you lonely?

TSSBAY01

none of this answers this question, and ive avoided asking the question, lol. unless the staff are willing to find a way to breathe some life back into this joint, and i dont think they are, i will likely recognize bad vibes and the 'as a' platitudes continue any time as i see em. or i say somethin. too commonly they come from the staff, too commonly from that guy in particular. but hey, bitch at people in a for sale thread because you're an admin and you feel it'll help. that'll definitely make people wanna keep coming back to the site.