Oh my... Heated with passion. Is there somewhere else to go? It's a small pond we are in. And you guys thought chiptune was dead...

Would take two DMG's depending on the price.

Breathe life back in to this forum? Ha. Too many fucking trolls about.

@ EarthwormJim Ok $20. Message me if this is okay. I will square up with you (on paypal?) if this transaction is satisfactory, If not, Sorry if I offended you.

the OP violated the rules and i pointed that out, that's what i'm supposed to do. nothing i've said in this thread is "bitching", or even sarcastic or rude.
tempsounds just has personal issues with me after one of his friends was briefly my roommate.
any additional off-topic posts don't belong in this thread.

@ e.s.c. im sorry for being a dick to you.

it's ok, just try to keep things civil in general please. i prefer my staff duties to only require moving threads from "upcoming gigs" to "past events" and the occasional reminder that trading post threads require set prices. having to actually moderate behavior on here is not fun

i have issues with you for many reasons, but the ones youve mentioned have no bearing here. and i see you've pm'd me, but so i've pm'd you back accordingly. i hope its to your 'approval'.

Oh. Ok.

oscillating wrote:

Oh my... Heated with passion. Is there somewhere else to go? It's a small pond we are in. And you guys thought chiptune was dead...

i wouldn't worry about that, tempsoundsolutions' pm to me massively violated a few rules of the site so one of the other staff members banned him.
he won't be stirring up drama around here anymore & we can all go back to the normal pace of things in the forums (which is admittedly slower than i'd like, especially the releases section - everyone needs to post their releases, please smile )

e.s.c. wrote:
TRADING POST RULES wrote:

Indicate prices on items you are selling.  If you are trying to auction it off put it on ebay and put a link to the sale here.

Why is this a rule? Just curious.

Because it saves dozens of offer posts.

herr_prof wrote:

Because it saves dozens of offer posts.

this. and so we don't have to deal with any added drama from bidding wars either in the thread or through PM. ebay is good for doing auctions, so they can handle any situation where a seller doesn't know how much they want for an item. as always, feel free to post ebay auction links in the trading post here if the item is relevant to this site

Ahh, I see. But what if you don't know how much an item's worth and want to see how much someone will offer? And I'd rather not pay eBay fees just to gauge an item's value. I also like selling things within the community. eBay is usually a last resort for me.

Arc-Demon wrote:

Ahh, I see. But what if you don't know how much an item's worth and want to see how much someone will offer? And I'd rather not pay eBay fees just to gauge an item's value. I also like selling things within the community. eBay is usually a last resort for me.

Search completed listings on eBay. You don't need an account to do so.

TSC wrote:
Arc-Demon wrote:

Ahh, I see. But what if you don't know how much an item's worth and want to see how much someone will offer? And I'd rather not pay eBay fees just to gauge an item's value. I also like selling things within the community. eBay is usually a last resort for me.

Search completed listings on eBay. You don't need an account to do so.

Yep, just a little research on completed ebay listings, amazon marketplace, and/or reverb listings should give you a good idea of what most items currently go for