England

Back again with some proper prices. I have lost my tri wing, so can't determine what's wrong with the broken items, but assume they're easy fixes, as everything used to work, but has just been sat there for a long time.

Cleaner DMG
No Sound
Has a hole ready for prosound...
LSDJ sticker
Screens a bit sketchy, only visible on lower contrast, assume it's dying

£15

Grubby DMG

Boots up but buttons don't work, so unsure if sound does.

£15

Black / Gold / Purple DMG

Shitty custom painted
Does not turn on, but it definitely used to
Prosound
PIL buttons

£20

LSDJ

Fulling working

£35

Gameboy Cameras, £10 for both or £7.50 each

Prices do not include postage, but if you want to buy all of the broken ones to salvage them together, I'm open to offers!

Edit: Now accepting paypal again!

Last edited by EarthwormJim (Apr 7, 2018 6:53 pm)

Glasgow, Scotland.
EarthwormJim wrote:

my paypal was shutdown at the start of last week, because I opened it when I was under 18 (lol).

This happened to me before as well. Ridiculous.

England
unexpectedbowtie wrote:
EarthwormJim wrote:

my paypal was shutdown at the start of last week, because I opened it when I was under 18 (lol).

Bloody hilarious! I don't understand why they can't let it slide, as they're opening to allowing me to open a new one. It's really fucked up my discogs game too, I'm pissed!

Glasgow, Scotland.
EarthwormJim wrote:
unexpectedbowtie wrote:

Bloody hilarious! I don't understand why they can't let it slide, as they're opening to allowing me to open a new one. It's really fucked up my discogs game too, I'm pissed!

I kicked up such a fuss that I managed to get mine back. They refused to accept the fact that I'd re-agreed to the ToS after I was 18 (over 11 years since I first registered, btw). Pretty stupid.

England
unexpectedbowtie wrote:
EarthwormJim wrote:

I kicked up such a fuss that I managed to get mine back. They refused to accept the fact that I'd re-agreed to the ToS after I was 18 (over 11 years since I first registered, btw). Pretty stupid.

I didn't even think to, cba! I have access to my new one now, so accepting paypal again

Sup, any of those happen to be a DMG 06?

England
shitbird wrote:

Sup, any of those happen to be a DMG 06?

Yeah the one at the top of the lis happens to be. Is it something specific you need? My triwing turned up so I can potentially stick a few together & fix it if you're after a full working dmg.

Last edited by EarthwormJim (Apr 7, 2018 7:07 pm)

England

Bump

Taichung, Taiwan

Quote on two GB Cameras shipped to Taiwan?