Indianapolis, IN

On behalf of 4ntler I figured I should post the belated release of liblsdj v1.0.0!
liblsdj is designed as an up-to-date cross-platform and fast C library for interacting with LSDj save files. The first release includes 2 tools for Mac and Windows, lsdsng-import and lsdsng-export, which can be used to automate converting between .lsdsng and .sav files. They can be used in the command line or as drag-and-drop utilities. lsdsng-export will convert a .sav into .lsdsng files, and lsdsng-import will convert one or more .lsdsng files into a .sav (it can also turn a folder containing .lsdsng's into a .sav).

Feel free to dig through the code, we've tested it in various scenarios and fixed a lot of bugs, but there are surely more remaining. We hope others might also decide to use the library to code some tools of their own (a couple more tools are planned for release in the somewhat-distant future).

Check out the release here: https://github.com/stijnfrishert/liblsdj

Italy

nice. just had a quick look and it seems that this is going in depth with instruments, tables, waveforms etc.
really hope this will allow an instrument patcher program!

Indianapolis, IN

yes! that's one of the planned tools. i'm particularly eager to see a waveform patcher; whether this would be included in a general instrument patcher or be a standalone utility is yet to be determined. but i am hoping for a more accessible version of the patcher that was released in lsdj-wave-cruncher in order to allow sharing of various wave instrument patches... by all means if anyone feels up to the task of coding such a tool, they are more than welcome to give it a shot wink